The latest report titled “Rhenium Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Rhenium.
|Process Included||Rhenium Production From Mining|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Rhenium production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Rhenium Production Process:
- Rhenium Production From Mining: This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of Rhenium production via mining. Rhenium is mainly extracted by mining copper as a by-product of this process. NextlyNext, via the recovery of the flue dust, Rhenium is obtained, which gets synthesised in the roasting process of molybdenite concentrates from porphyry copper deposits.
Rhenium (Re) is a rare earth metal which comes among the world’s rarest chemical elements. It is not available naturally and has to be mined from the Earth’s crust. It belongs to the Group 7 of the periodic table with the atomic number 75. It has a silvery-white colour that is a heavy, polyvalent transition metal that resembles manganese. Its melting, and boiling points are 3185°C and 5590°C, respectively.
Rhenium is primarily used as an additive in tungsten- and molybdenum-based alloys for adding useful properties to them. These alloys further find application in oven filaments and x-ray machines which is primarily boosting the industry’s growth. It also getsis employed as an electrical contact material as it has properties like being wear and arc corrosion resistant which furthers the market demand. Furthermore, rhenium catalysts are resistant to poisoning (deactivation), which is why they are used in the hydrogenation of fine chemicals.
Its other applications include that of a petroleum reforming catalyst, its use in mass spectrographs and ion gauges as filaments; in the photography segment, rhenium wire is used in photoflash lamps and for plating jewellery and in thermocouples including rhenium and tungsten alloys which are used to estimate temperatures up to 2200 ° C. Hence, due to its wide range of applications in many sectors, it is witnessing high demand.
Key Questions Answered in the Rhenium Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Rhenium market?
- What are the various processes used for Rhenium production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Rhenium?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Rhenium?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Rhenium?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Rhenium?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Rhenium production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Rhenium production?
- What is the time frame for Rhenium plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Rhenium?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Rhodium Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/rhodium
- Rice Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/rice
- Ricinoleic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ricinoleic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA