Lysine Manufacturing Process: Project Report, Plant Cost, Business Plan, Raw Materials
- December 9, 2022
- No Comment
|Molecular Weight||146.19 g/mol|
|Region/Countries for which Data is available|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Supplier Database Availability||Yes|
|Customization Scope||Our services can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after service delivery|
Request for Real Time Lysine Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/lysine-price-trends/pricerequest
Lysine is a well-known essential amino acid, which helps in the maintenance of tissues in the human body. Red meats, seafood, and dairy products provide lysine. It also may help in preventing herpes simplex viruse (HSV), which can be found in a variety of dietary supplements that appear to be susceptible to lysine. Removing arginine lysine prevents HSV development.
The molar mass of lysine is 146.19 g/mol. Lysine is produced by the fermentation of inverted sugars, which is created by diluting the raw sugar. The chemical formula of lysine is C6H14N2O2.
Due to the changing lifestyle, the Asia Pacific accounts for the largest market revenue for lysine, where China is contributing to the market growth because of rapid innovation in the development of new products.
Key Details About the Lysine Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the lysine price, soybean hulls price and titanium butoxide price etc. in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The lysine price chart, pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed-up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Lysine Price Trend:
The lysine price trend is affected by its industrial uses which include as a feed supplement for poultry, swine, and other livestock. Lysine is also employed in a few end-user industries such as cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and dietary supplements.
Key Market Players:
- Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited
- Ajinomoto Co. Ltd.
- Cheil Jedang Corp
- Archer Daniel Midland
- Evonik Industries
- COFCO Biochemical (Anhui) Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Shaouguang Juneng Golden Corn Co. Ltd.
- Changchun Dacheng Group
- Sunrise Nutrachem Group
- KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO. LTD.
- Juneng Golden Corn Co. Ltd.
- Penta Manufacturing Company
- BANGYE Inc.
News and Events:
- March 30, 2022: Poly-L-lysine (PLL) has drawn a lot of interest recently due to its benefits in terms of biocompatibility, antibacterial prowess, and comparative ease of synthesis technology. Lysine-based polymers have a wide range of uses because of various backbone arrangement forms and topologies, particularly for molecules containing &-poly-L-lysine (EPL) and lysine-based dendrimer (LBD). The modification of biosynthesis and artificial synthesis, respectively, are the focus of the advanced development of the synthesis and modification strategies of EPL and LBD.
- Amoxicillin Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/amoxicillin-price-trends
- Cefalotin Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/cefalotin-price-trends
- D Calcium Pantothenate Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/d-calcium-pantothenate-price-trends
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent. We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and most up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team track the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA