2-Aminoethanol Production Cost Analysis Report: Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials Requirements, Variable Cost, Production Cost Summary and Key Process Information
- March 22, 2023
- No Comment
The latest report titled “2-Aminoethanol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 2-Aminoethanol.
|Process Included||2-Amenoethanol Production From Ethylene Oxide|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 2-Aminoethanol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 2-Aminoethanol Production Process:
1. 2-Amenoethanol Production From Ethylene Oxide: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of 2-aminoethanol production from ethylene oxide. During the method, ethylene oxide gets treated with aqueous ammonia to get 2-aminoethanol, with by-products diethanolamine and triethanolamine.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/2-amenoethanol-production-from-ethylene-oxide/requestsample
2-Aminoethanol or Ethanolamine (C2H7NO) is the ethanolamines class member that is ethane with an amino substituent at C-1 and a hydroxy substituent at C-2, categorising it as a primary amine and alcohol as well. The clear, colourless liquid chemical acts like a mouse metabolite, a human metabolite, and an Escherichia coli metabolite. It’s a weakly basic compound with a smell similar to ammonia. It is present in all living species, from bacteria to humans, and it is present in several food products such as millets, abalones, oriental kinds of wheat, chickpeas, and common salsify.
The 2-Aminoethanol chemical finds application in several industrial uses, including as a scrubber for getting rid of carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, and other acidic pollutants from waste gas streams. Furthermore, it is employed as a starting material to manufacture surfactants, and chelating agents, in industrial water streams as a pH-controlling additive and as an agent used in leather softening as well as in the pharmaceutical industry, which furthers the market expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the 2-Aminoethanol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 2-Aminoethanol market?
- What are the various processes used for 2-Aminoethanol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 2-Aminoethanol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 2-Aminoethanol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 2-Aminoethanol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 2-Aminoethanol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 2-Aminoethanol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 2-Aminoethanol production?
- What is the time frame for 2-Aminoethanol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 2-Aminoethanol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- 2-Ethylhexan-1-ol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-ethylhexan-1-ol
- 2-Ethylhexanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-eh
- 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-ethylhexyl-acrylate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA